Zøtapay Sponsorships: Congratulating Cup Winners Saski Baskonia!
Zotapay believes that when great people invest in other great people, extraordinary things can happen. That’s one of the reasons why we proudly sponsor world-class athletes from around the globe, especially those who share our outlook on life, like Saski Baskonia. As we continue to expand our operations to include more and more new regions and countries, we strive to maintain optimum levels of service and support that our partners are used to.
1. Investing In Greatness – Saski Baskonia
We’re taking this opportunity to congratulate Saski Baskonia on their recent, last-minute cup win in the 2020 Liga ACB finals!
Saski Baskonia’s official name is Club Deportivo Saski Baskonia. The Saski Baskonia basketball team is based in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain, and competes in the Liga ACB and the EuroLeague. The team has enjoyed steady success over the years, including their recent victory in the Liga ACB 2020 finals. They were also runners-up in the EuroLeague competition in 2001 and 2005. Saski Baskonia has won four ACB Championships, Six Spanish cups, and four Spanish Supercups. Zotapay has proudly sponsored Saski Baskonia for the past two seasons, with plans to continue our close collaboration for many years to come.
2. Only The Best Invest In The Best
As Zotapay has grown in recent years, we’ve come across various exciting sponsorship opportunities for world-class athletes and sports teams.
As well as enjoying different advertising opportunities, and of course, exposure through our sponsorship, Zotapay has teamed up with some amazing individuals who hold similar values to ours. Currently, as for the past few years, Zotapay sponsors the Spanish basketball team, Saski Baskonia, La Liga’s Deportivo Alavés football team, Formula 3 champion driver, Yarin Stern Nili Block, Israeli’s 5-time Muay Thai, and 1-time Kickboxing world champion. Let’s take a closer look at Zotapay’s current sponsors.
- Saski Baskonia (Liga ACB 2020 Cup Winners)- Saski Baskonia is a professional basketball team based in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain. The team plays in the Liga ACB and the EuroLeague. Baskonia is one of the most prolific teams in the EuroLeague at the moment and is sponsored by Zotapay.
- Deportivo Alavés – Alavés is a Spanish football team from the Basque region, founded back in 1921. Competing in Spain’s premier La Liga, the team’s home kit features a blue and white-striped shirt, proudly sporting the Zotapay logo. Zotapay has sponsored Alavés since 2018 and has renewed our sponsorship of the team, with an eye on next season too.
- Nili Block – Kickboxing/Muay Thai Champion – Nili was born in Maryland, USA, and moved to Israel with her family at the age of two. Since the tender age of eleven, Nili has been representing Israel internationally. In 2015, Nili became world champion in the flyweight class at the 10th Wako Kickboxing Championships in Serbia. Nili has won many kickboxing competitions since then is proudly sponsored by Zotapay since 2019.
- Yarin Stern – Formula 3 Racing Champion – Yarin is an Israeli racing driver and champion of the Italian G1 Series league in 2019 and 2018. Having competed in the European Championships in Formula 3 for three years, Yarin won the Israeli Championship in karting five times. Zotapay has sponsored Yarin since 2017.
3. Working Together
While Zotapay’s primary focus is on the digital payments markets in Southeast Asia, South America, and Africa, our services also include things like handy e-wallets and prepaid cards. For Zotapay, forging meaningful connections with the right people in the right places is one of the keys to our success. We believe in the noble principle of investing in people, and that’s what led to our three sponsorship signings. With an eye firmly on the future, Zotapay hopes to sign additional sponsorship partners who share our goals and aspirations.
4. Payment Solutions
In the online world of digital payments, Zotapay’s broad range of services helps global companies in various ways with tailor-made payment processing solutions. These include but aren’t limited to local payment solutions, consisting of a network of 800 banks, acquirers, e-wallets, and payment institutions. Zotapay also offers a fast and simple onboarding process, connecting businesses with an unlimited global market. Tailor-made fee structures and a high level of customer support make Zotapay the best choice when it comes to payment processing.
Did you like